Monday, September 28, 2009

Peanut Butter Cookies!

Last night I was in a baking mood. I get that way sometimes when I'm restless or upset about something. For some reason baking calms me down and helps me focus on the task at hand; getting to eat sugar isn't such a bad thing either.
People know to steer clear and leave me alone for a while when there is a cake sitting on the counter for no reason at all.
I thought I would share maybe the easiest peanut butter cookie recipe ever invented. And it's flourless, for all of those poor souls out there than can't eat gluten! Go bake some cookies and then share them with your special people!

All the recipe calls for is:

1 cup of creamy peanut butter

1 cup of white sugar

1 egg

Mix together the egg, sugar and peanut butter. Roll into balls whatever size you want (I usually do different sizes, large and small tea biscuit sizes for when I want one with a cup of tea). Place onto an ungreased cookie sheet and flatten with a fork.



Bake for 15 minutes at 350 F , I put them in for a little less so theyre not as crunchy, but you'll know they're done when they are light brown around the edges and a little shiny in the middle.



Seriously these things take no time at all, and they are delicious! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment