Friday, September 25, 2009

They put the F in FUN!

YAY!! And we're back!


It's not a secret that fashion week has just finished. I was perusing through all the collections and while there were bits and pieces I liked, there wasn't anything that totally stood out until...Moschino. Holy cow. It's pretty damn fabulous. Loving the vintage girly vibe it has going on.
This is a bit Bjork, but it's different, and I won't forget it, which is something I can't say for all of the other collections.


Love the dramatic neckline on this top, so fab.


KILLER glasses. Love
And, How Fabulous are these shoes! Loving it all. Thank you Moschino, for putting a little fun on the runway.

2 comments:

  1. What a whimsical and cute collection! Those sunglasses are FAB! Love 'em! Thank you for thinking of me when you came upon Moschino's collection. Have a lovely weekend!
    http://girlwhimsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Fab shoes, and fun collection! Have a sweet day! x

    ReplyDelete