Friday, December 18, 2009

Party time, excellent.


Christmas party tomorrow night! I spent all day today prepping food and baking. It makes tomorrow a lot easier and I don't want to be one of those hostess' that spends all her time in the kitchen, I want to be out enjoying my time with friends and having a killer party. Today was the boys birthday and unfortunately because of our prep for tomorrow so far it's been uneventful. But we're heading out to a movie and drinks afterward I hope.

Here's the menu for tomorrow:

Drinks:

Eggnog
Spiked cider with cranberry ice cubes

Food:

Stuffed mushrooms
Brie en croute
baby quiches
italian chicken sticks
Artichoke dip
deviled eggs
bread roll wreath

Dessert:

Peppermint fudge
coconut cupcakes
chocolate cake with peppermint topping

I'll provide some of the recipes next week, providing it all tastes good

Here's my inspiration for the week:





Have a great weekend!!

All photos courtesy of Martha Stewart.

2 comments:

  1. That is a killer sounding menu. Bet it's going to be one fabulous soiree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mylanta peppermint fudge sounds soooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete