Monday, May 24, 2010

She Bangs, She Bangs

Before I leave for Southern California this weekend for good, I'm going to get my hair cut. I was looking through pictures of girls with bangs (I let my hairdresser convince me bangs were a good idea when I was 15 and I'll never go back...I love my bangs) and I came across a few cute pictures of who else but dearest Zooey Deschanel.

I know she's old news but I just can't get over her.

She's cute and quirky, has great style, and seems like an all around nice girl...







And man, does she have great hair...

Did you know her sister is on the show Bones? They look a lot alike.

She was named after the brother Zooey from JD Salinger's stories Franny and Zooey

And she has a lovely voice that she uses in her band, She and Him with M. Ward. They just came out with their second album. Anyone heard any of her music?

3 comments:

  1. Love her...never tired of her.
    I did an inspiration board on her style in 500 DAys of Summer.
    Love She & Him too! First cd is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Non-Zooey related: my photos of palm springs were taken with a film camera, the Diana - it's like a Holga. No photoshop necessary! (though hella expensive to process - four rolls cost me $60!) :)

    And yes! Get that haircut. I always get a new haircut when I feel I'm entering a new *phase* in life, and moving certainly would be one of those occasions :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE Zooey Deschanel! She is so gorgeous and completely timeless. Girl crush for sure, she's amazing!

    B.

    ReplyDelete